Re: Do you want them?

Please post the old!!!!

I have tried to retain at least one of each variety of Iris that my
grandmother had in her garden, that went to my mothers garden, and
now into one of mine...but I simply do not ever seem to have the
extra cash to purchase books or time do the research to get them
properly ID'ed.

Having photo's on line to review marked as historic or older iris
would help me and hopefully many others in correct naming of what
they might have without so much fuss and expence.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/