Re: Re: ooohhh noooo...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: ooohhh noooo...
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:23:00 -0700

Avery clear laser labels (5660) work well if you can get someone or
someplace to print them. Laser toner is carbon and it pretty well imune to
sunlight problems. I have used them for  years. I use good galvanized stakes
from See-Fine but that would not be considered cheap. However the
combination does last well. The labels might stick fine to PVC pipe. That is
a relatively inexpensive stake. The Paw Paw Everlast stakes are relatively
inexpensive at about 25 cents each in quantities of 100.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762