SIB: Uber Den Volken/Piroutte

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SIB: Uber Den Volken/Piroutte
  • From: jem300@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:14:59 EDT

I hope this photo depicts Piroutte one the left and Uber Den Volken (very
light) on the right.  I thought I had received the correct iris but was
informed that the source of this iris may not have sent the correct one.  Any
opinions on if I have the real McCoy?

Linda Doffek
West Bend, Wisconsin, USA       USDA zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society