Re: ooohhh noooo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ooohhh noooo
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:40:58 -0700

Title: Re: [iris-photos] ooohhh noooo
You win that round Dennis. The beginning of the roll was LAs and then it switched to spurias so I was expecting another spuria and I want a spuria to be that color. Since it is an LA, does Sinfonetta seem correct? Bloom times are close to being a match with the timing.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 5:58 PM

Harold that looks like a Louisiana to me, not Spuria.
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Yahoo! Domains Yahoo! Domains