Re: Re: ooohhh noooo...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: ooohhh noooo...
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:50:23 -0700

Deb, it's a match. Byron's Aarstad is the owner and lives on E. Harney. His
garden will be one of the Region 14 guest gardens at next year's Spring
Regional. Byron should be able to help identify most of your irises,
especially if you have the list of what you purchased.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762