Re: ooohhh noooo...

Thank you, Harold. They were very knowledgeable, lots of fun to talk
to, and very eager to get us set up with exactly what we wanted for
our conditions and our personal tastes. I really enjoyed the
afternoon there. They even sent us off toting their favorite mulch to
help shape up our garden prior to planting.

I'm afraid I took far more photos of irises than I bought- we came
out with only an order for 19.  Too bad our yard is so small.
*Smile*

But we're already making plans to build another home. The next one
will have a dedicated iris garden!

Do all irises sparkle like that? I was mesmerized.

Deb

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Harold Peters" <harold@d...> wrote:
> Deb, it's a match. Byron's Aarstad is the owner and lives on E.
Harney. His
> garden will be one of the Region 14 guest gardens at next year's
Spring