Re: OFF BROADWAY

--- In iris-photos@y..., Kitty <kitty@o...> wrote:

>How much land do you have in iris?

Not much, actually.  I have two smaller rebloomer beds on the south side of
the house that hold 88 different rebloomers.  I have larger beds to the north
over the septic drain fields that hold 200 TBs, 128 dwarfs/medians/ABs (this
section isn't full yet), and 92 unknowns (almost all historics).  I also have Sibs
and various other irises planted in mixed perennial beds around the yard.  I
own 116 acres, but most is either wooded or in pasture.  The horses tend to
think the rest of it should be left in hay as it is now.  Dried iris leaves don't
make very palatable winter roughage for the equines.  ;-)

Laurie