Re: Orange SA

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Orange SA
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:59:13 -0700

Nice Mike...
The iris world has been waiting for a bright orange SA,
Halloween Pumpkin, Hands Up, Open Arms
and Cute Orange Horns
are the only 4 that I can think of, Both HP, HU and OA
are pale orange, COH is a BB.
I worked for orange SA's for a couple years but they
turned out light orange, then I tried using Guadalajara
to get the bright orange and ended up with brown, so
that project is stalled. Glad to see someone has done this,