Re: Acoma

Thanx, Eleanor, Sandra and EVERYONE who has been so diligent about sending photos
the past few weeks.  It is deeply appreciated.
I have a Mavica and have happily clicked away for several seasons but this year I
hardly took a single one as I left the house shortly after sunrise and wouldn't get
home until sunset.  The inconveniences of teaching!