Re: Nightshade

--- In iris-photos@y..., GardnrJan1@a... wrote:
> In a message dated 6/11/01 5:55:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> laurief@p... writes:
>
> << NIGHTSHADE (Louise Marx, 1956) TB >>
> Hi Laurie,
>      The color is fabulous...is it really that almost navy blue?

Hi Janet,

Unfortunately no.  It's just another dark purple.  Under certain lighting
conditions, my camera can have a strong blue bias.  NIGHTSHADE can look
rather navyish when it first opens and if the sun does or doesn't hit it just right,
but it's actually a fairly standard neglecta.

Sorry,

Laurie