Re: SA Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SA Seedling
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:14:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/01 5:18:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

Here is a potential intro.  Nice band on the falls, Conjuration X Age Of
Innocence.

Sorry Mike, Thats only near perfection. You should realy deposit it in the
closest trash can.  Which of course is the one next to my feet....

When we visited Melrose Gardens , Sid claimed his clump of CONJURATION was
the best TB he had seen in years. Your seedling must have great potential.
Any chance of spoons in the future?

Michael

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click for Details