[PHOTO] Re: Re: Unknown Historic | Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:12:55" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: Unknown Historic

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Unknown Historic
  • From: Sandra Barss <barsssa@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:17:10 -0700

Hi Eleanor

I put all three pictures together.  If the pictures are representative, I don't think it
is Mrs. Andrist because the iris I have has a rounder shape, although the veining
does appear very similar.

Eleanor Cecchini wrote:

I can't find a source for it at this time, Neil.  I'll keep trying though!
This iris can still be seen in huge clumps, especially in the older