Re: Re: Unknown Historic

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Unknown Historic
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:54:55 -0500

At the success rate I'm having finding any of these to grow nearby my unknown, I'll be a historic myself by the time I find them all!!!
Actually, it's possible that your iris and mine aren't the same.  Perhaps you'd like to stop by again this weekend, and cut a flower to bring along.  I have 2 different clumps blooming right now.
And many IB's, BB's and MTB's blooming too to entice you further, including BB Eramosa Miss and BB Canadian Border, both from Chuck Chapman....MTB Bumblebee Delight is also blooming!