Re: Orange SA

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Orange SA
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:42:28 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2001 8:45:08 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

Thanks to all who replied to the orange SA.  I guess we will have to intro
it next year....now for a name....:-)

Well. . let's see. . . I've seen the harvest moon nearly that color. . orange
is an autumn color, Autumn in Spanish is "otono" (with the ~ over the n). .
splendor is a good word. . .as is charmer, delight, love . . . .Maybe the
color doesn't even have to enter into the equation. That opens more doors. . .
       Are you going to have a "name the iris" contest???
As always, one of your most ardent followers!
Doris Elevier

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click for Details
Click for Details