Re: TB: Devonshire Cream

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Devonshire Cream
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:09:57 -0000

Very lovely. I had one, well, technically still have...no blooms...it
caught an iris borer...
Cant find the dumb thing.
Does anyone have any ideas if one cannot find the borer, and the iris
is still growing, should I dig it up and search for the borer, or
maybe soak it in bleach?
Would hate to lose this one.