[PHOTO] Wide SA | Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:47:55" />

[PHOTO] Wide SA

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Wide SA
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:47:08 -0700

I wasn't going to send this one out but I really like the width on it.  Very
poor picture but it shows the width.  Lightly laced, obviously orbicular
overlapping falls, well branched 9 buds good growth.  Barbara's Lace X Pink
Dancer.  on a side note, Barbara's Lace is turning out to be an incredible
parent, throwing laced everything in all different colors with great form.
Have a great laced reverse dark yellow ameona out if it by Silverado
(unfortunatly no pic)
Mike
(BTW Barbara's Lace is a '02)