Re: Romantic Evening

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Romantic Evening
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:00:56 -0700

storylade@aol.com writes:
> On my screen these look like two different irises.  Which color is
> correct?
Sorry about that, the second picture is more like what you see in
The falls are way more black than red. The only thing that didn't show up
in the second picture is the red beard.
Mikes pictures are more true to color.
Oh yes, Visiting Royalty...on my list for things to get.
It must be nice for Bill Maryott to get Ghio seedlings to play
around with years before they're introduced.