[PHOTO] RE: Pink Setosa | Wed, 20 Jun 2001 05:52:47" />

[PHOTO] RE: Pink Setosa

Here is a photo of a pink setosa seedling of mine. The flowers are a lavender pink, more light lavender after they have been open a few days. I had expected this to take a few more generations. I had noted some white setosas in my seedlings with pink coloration in the buds, that faded as soon as they opened and crossed the best of these together. A most pleasent surprise.