  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] LAST CHANCE
  • From: Sandra Barss <barsssa@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:44:12 -0700

I was wondering what happened with Last Chance for you.  I had mentioned
earlier in the year about this iris and the difficulties I was having with it.  I'm
glad to see yours survived.

SE Manitoba
Zone 3

"Tornberg, Melanie" wrote:

This is Last Chance, which I got from Schreiner's in 1999.  This is actually
from a replacement rhizome, the original rotted.  It got off to a poor start
this year, too, but seems to have survived unscathed.

Melanie Tornberg
Zone 4/5
South Berwick, Maine

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor