[PHOTO] Re: TB: unknown near black | Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:42:42" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: unknown near black

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: TB: unknown near black
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:40:54 -0700

Hi Mike,
The one in the background is one of my seedlings from years ago. Have no idea what the parents are (All of them were freebies and I never did manage to identify them). The form is too tailored for modern tastes and the substance is a bit thin, but it has the most interesting iridescent sheen on the falls.
I've recently started using it in crosses primarily because of the foliage. It's one of the few that hasn't had any problems with our wild weather this year.
Newport, WA