Re: TB: unknown near black

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: unknown near black
  • From: land_of_mu@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 02:14:10 -0000

Hi Christy-

Luckily I don't have modern tastes, and I think it is really gorgeous!
=)  I love those bright clear colors and the wire-rim around the falls
is a nice detail.  If you ever dig it up to divide please keep me in
mind.  I would love to add that to my garden.  It would be interesting
to cross it with my old PICADOR and see what kind of kids it has.

Mike U.
In Oly Wa, where it's getting hot.