Re: Posting Problems

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Posting Problems
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:49:49 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Sandra Barss <barsssa@m...> wrote:
> Did Devil's Lake come through okay ?

I opened the files easily.  That was not true, however, of the second
MERLOT and others following.

Thanks for posting these!  The ones I could open were delightful.

Neil Mogensen  zone 6b/7a near Asheville, NC--where on Avery Creek we
had over FOUR inches of rain between noon and 2:30 p.m. today.  Made
the red-band across the bottom of the TV screen for hours (at least
while the power was on).