Re: Thank You and Last Chance Pic

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Thank You and Last Chance Pic
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:09:46 -0700

Very nice photo of LC too.  I am glad you are having loads of fun with this.  It gives you something to do in the off season that keeps your iris interest up.

I hope you had a nice Summer Solstice.  I understand from the priority mail tracking that your cd's arrived on the 21st.  Did they arrive in good shape, I hope?