Re: RE; Broken Colour & sib

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: RE; Broken Colour & sib
  • From: eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 12:45:51 -0000

Both are quite lovely, Chuck!

After almost 2 weeks of no bloom, both your SDB's Cream Pixie and
Ruby Eruption started to bloom again yesterday.  I hadn't even
noticed the buds on Ruby Eruption!  I had missed seeing Cream Pixie's
brightness on the edge of my rock garden!  The flowers are held well
above the foliage.  All of my visitors this year commented on both
these irises.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3