[PHOTO] Autumn Thunder | Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:21:43" />

[PHOTO] Autumn Thunder

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Autumn Thunder
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 01 09:19:47 -0000

AUTUMN THUNDER (George Sutton, 2000) TB rebloomer

I purchased this last July, and it bloomed last fall.  It did the same
this spring.  I will be absolutely tickled pink if it blooms again this
fall!  Not terribly vigorous for me so far, but it did survive one of our
worst northern MN winters in recent memory.  I'm impressed!

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil