[PHOTO] ANOTHER UNKNOWN IRIS | Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:39:55" />

[PHOTO] ANOTHER UNKNOWN IRIS

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] ANOTHER UNKNOWN IRIS
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:12:54 -0500

Can someone identify this unknown iris for me, please.  The foliage is about 3 feet tall, and narrow, much like that of Siberians.  The flower is about 2 to 3 inches in size.

I was very glad to see it, since I thought it was left behind at the old place.

Thank you!

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor