[PHOTO] Edith Wolford | Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:20:52" />

[PHOTO] Edith Wolford

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Edith Wolford
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 01 08:20:14 -0000

EDITH WOLFORD (Ben Hager, 1986) TB rebloomer

Rebloom reported in CA, MA, MO, Holland, zones 5, 6, 8

With all the discussion of how difficult EDITH can be to grow and bloom,
I feel very fortunate to have had this first year plant do so for me.
I'm happy to have seen her, even if it turns out to be the only time I do.

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil