[PHOTO] Green Moss SDB | Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:46:26" />

[PHOTO] Green Moss SDB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Green Moss SDB
  • From: Foley Martin <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

One disadvantage of digital camera with a one inch square "view the picture" before taking the picture screen is that I did not see the fly on the falls of Green Moss. I suppose the picture could be deleted, but think I will keep it.

Regards, Martin, southeast Michigan, zone 4

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Check out great fares at Orbitz!

Green Moss.jpg