Re: ANOTHER UNKNOWN IRIS

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ANOTHER UNKNOWN IRIS
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:11:57 -0400

I think I see standards.  The angle is bad for that call.

Anyway, if there are standards, it won't be a setosa.

Is there another photo available with a better angle?  It does look
quite blue on my machine, but the white masks the yellow in the signal,
so I've no idea if it might be a virginica.  The seeds will help make an
id.

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (where Ensata's 'Crested Surf' is making an
excellent display)