[PHOTO] Pumpkin Cheesecake | Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:34:24" />

[PHOTO] Pumpkin Cheesecake

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Pumpkin Cheesecake
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 01 07:33:36 -0000

It took a while for me to warm up to this one - perhaps because the first
bloom it opened was a bit deformed.  The flowers are a little smaller
than most of the other TBs on this first year plant, and I'm not terribly
fond of extremely flared falls, but it does exude a certain charm.

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil