Re: REB: Multiple multiples

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: Multiple multiples
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:23:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/01 12:28:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cathycampi@aol.com writes:

The blooms on this stalk of Mother Earth are normal sized and at least
socketed. My concern is that such a blooming frenzy will overstress the
rhizome. Should I pick of enough buds to keep only 5-9 at a time?

Double oops! The heat must be really getting to me. This is another M E,

My apologies,