[PHOTO] TB: Rolandiana | Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:02:49" />

[PHOTO] TB: Rolandiana

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Rolandiana
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:02:15

This one is Rolandiana, and I do not know the hybridizer, or year; except it
is quite old. Also I have to qualify, ALLEGEDLY Rolandiana, because it was
taken at an iris garden not my own.
Please, if someone knows if it is correct, or not, let me know. also year
and date if possible.