[PHOTO] Harvest of Memories | Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:06:00" />

[PHOTO] Harvest of Memories

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Harvest of Memories
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 01 19:02:45 -0000

HARVEST OF MEMORIES (Lloyd Zurbrigg, 1985) TB rebloomer

Rebloom reported in many states throughout zones 4-10 and Ontario.

I bought both HOM and CORN HARVEST from the same grower last year,
planted them in the same bed about 10' apart, and this spring they both
bloomed within a day of each other looking very much alike.  The only
notable difference was that CH bloomed on a very short stalk down in the
fan, while HOM bloomed on a stalk of normal height.

Can anyone tell me if these two cvs are supposed to look alike, or if the
CH which Laetitia posted tonight (which doesn't look at all like the CH I
posted a few days ago) is an accurate depiction?

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil