Re: Harvest of Memories

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Harvest of Memories
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:24:59 -0700

Hi Laurie and all,

HARVEST OF MEMORIES is a child of CORN HARVEST.  So, it makes sense they look alike.  I am sure that Lloyd can tell you what the improvements are in HOV over CH since he hybridized it.  One I can tell you is that CH is listed as growing 30" and HOV is listed as growing 38".

In the Bulletin of the American Iris Society January 2001, on page 29, Walter Moores article Progenitors talks about CORN HARVEST being a reblooming progenitor and mentions a few of its children, including HARVEST OF MEMORIES.

Patrick Orr
AZ Zone 9
USA