[PHOTO] Re:Corn Harvest ?? | Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:05:48" />

[PHOTO] Re:Corn Harvest ??

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re:Corn Harvest ??
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:05:31

Yes, I think the Flaming Victory looks very similar to my 'Corn Harvest'.
What is growing in my garden doesn't look like Harvest of Memories, either.
It really doesn't look like a 70's vintage iris. Color very very intense,
and those beards are quite bushy.Plus there is absolutely no white area on
the fall; no haft marks, no veins.
Does anyone know what 'AZTEC SUN' looks like? I bought it at the same time
as 'CORN HARVEST', but it did not bloom, and it is also a yellow.
Here is another photo of CH or should I say the alleged CH in my garden from
the top.