Re: TB: Brown Lasso

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Brown Lasso
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:48:13 -0500

Hi Laetitia.  My Brown Lasso looks just like this, but I must point out that
although it won the Dykes in '81, it is a Border Bearded.  Everyone who sees
it goes "OOOOH".

Thankfully, it managed to survive the torrents of rain we got on Wednesday
night, as did BB Eramosa Miss, IB Lo Ho Silver, SDB Cream Pixie and a few
others, including various SIB's.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada