[PHOTO] help with unknown IB or BB | Sat, 1 Jun 2002 03:10:57" />

[PHOTO] help with unknown IB or BB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] help with unknown IB or BB
  • From: "Mike & Kelley Badgerow" <rwk10@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 03:17:23 -0500

Not sure but think it is a IB then a BB just falls in either hiegth requirements.  Her fragrance is sweet and strong and has a superb budding count on one rhizome. She comes to bloom about mid season, this year has been wacky for blooming seasons so not quite sure what the norm would be for her.  Digital pictures pretty much show her true color varation..of course montore will play a roll in what you or I see.   She had quite a big bloom for a IB comparing to others in my iris bed.  She came to me as a free gift in a order and can't not get a hold of the seller. Any help on a guess will be most appreciated.

KKB

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image