Re: help with unknown IB or BB

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: help with unknown IB or BB
  • From: "kkayart" <rwk10@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 20:37:38 -0000

Thank you Skip or Christy, I thought so but could not be sure due to
the variety of color saturation on photos across the web...Also Honey
Glazed is in the BB class and your website states as such ;) Do you
sell your rhizomes off of yours...I like her appearance and fragrance
so well think I want to add a few more to the one I have.
Kelley - zone 3 - NW Iowa

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Hensler" <hensler@p...> wrote:
> HONEY GLAZED struttin' her stuff this morning. :-)
>
> I have this one listed as IB.
>
> Christy
> Skip & Christy Hensler
> THE ROCK GARDEN
> Newport, WA
> http://www.povn.com/rock/

requirements.  Her fragrance is sweet and strong and has a superb
budding count on one rhizome. She comes to bloom about mid season,
this year has been wacky for blooming seasons so not quite sure what
the norm would be for her.  Digital pictures pretty much show her
true color varation..of course montore will play a roll in what you
or I see.   She had quite a big bloom for a IB comparing to others in
my iris bed.  She came to me as a free gift in a order and can't not
get a hold of the seller. Any help on a guess will be most
appreciated.

> KKB

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,