RE: It's Getting Better 2001 intro by Larry Lauer

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] It's Getting Better 2001 intro by Larry Lauer
  • From: "Vernon Brown" <vgbro@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 21:42:06 -0500

Brice, I am very sorry to say that your first try was only just ‘pretty darn good’!!. Sorry but if you are looking for abuse you will have to do so much worse. J

Seriously, nice color and it came out very nice. I like It’s Getting Better and thought the color on Space Pirate was really cool. Keep it up

Vernon G. Brown

Malevil Iris Gardens

AIS,MIS,ASI,RIS,TBIS,SPIS

Lubbock, Texas 79403 USA