Re: Charger?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Charger?
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 09:27:06 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/2002 7:46:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
corgilover@wi.rr.com writes:

<< a photo of Charger >>

I don't have a photo but I grew it for several years and it is a lovely red.
Here is the entry in the R & I :

Charger (H. Staley, R. 1983) TB 29" EM S. deep red; F. slightly deeper; deep
red beard: ruffled.

This fits my memory.  I can't imagine conditions that would reduce this to
milk chocolate, but . . . no picture.

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM