Re: Charger?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Charger?
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 06:14:18 -0700

ARe you aware of the AIS database? It is not complete yet but it helps with
this question. No photo but the registration data is:

(H. Stahly. R. 1983). Sdlg. 78-7. TB, 29" (74 cm), EM.
S. deep red; F. slightly deeper; deep red beard; ruffled. Royal Trumpeter X
73-105: ((Edenite x Wine and Roses) x Credo). Stahly 1985.

The database URL is http://www.irisregister.com/index.htm  You have to sign
up before using the database.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden