Re: Lindi's First Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Lindi's First Iris
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 14:09:35 -0700

I would suggest "Lindi's Blue Picata" or any other garden name you like.
There are literally hundreds of  similar plicatas. Indentifying plicatas is
tough. As long as you don't sell it, call it any name that pleases you. My
first iris I called Jenni's Purple because my oldest daughter likes purple.
I enjoyed the iris up until the day I found that the real name was "William
A. Setchell". I haven't liked it since.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road