Re: Lindi's First Iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Lindi's First Iris
  • From: "colorado_2_21_64" <hobbs6346@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 21:57:21 -0000

LoL, poor William!  Thanks Harold.  I'll just call it a purple
plicata then.  I'm so excited.  I grew something and it didn't keel
over in the first week!
Take care ~ Lindi

<< I would suggest "Lindi's Blue Plicata" or any other garden name
you like.  There are literally hundreds of  similar plicatas.
Indentifying plicatas is tough. As long as you don't sell it, call it
any name that pleases you. My first iris I called Jenni's Purple
because my oldest daughter likes purple.  I enjoyed the iris up until
the day I found that the real name was "William A. Setchell". I
haven't liked it since.  Harold >>

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!