Worm on the loose again..

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Worm on the loose again..
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 20:32:45 -0700

Hi All,

We just had one of those fool Klez worm things come in looking like it was
from "iris-photos" but with "iris-talk" in the "from" spot. The subject was
"XP patch" and the message was "thought you would like this".

Annoying but no problem IF you've got your AV program up to date and delete
the thing without opening it. We've been seeing a rash of these things

Be careful out there.

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,