Re: One of my gardens

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] One of my gardens
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 23:02:37 -0700

Thank-you for the nice words!  I hate to tell you this but those plants that you see were planted in the fall and winter of 2000 and some in 2001.  I have been blessed with very good farm soil.  My dad and uncle use to have a dairy, years ago.  I swear there still must be some natural fertlizer in the ground.  I do not spray for leaf spot but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't.  I do have very little of it.  No borers.  I live about 30 mins. from Sacramento in Ca.  We have perfect weather for iris and rebloomers. Good Day, Bonnie