AD: Get Ready for Summer Events with AIS Gift Shop!

Are you getting ready for your summer parties?  To help with your
planning.. we have put all dinnerware and paper party products on

Dinnerware and Paper Products Sale!
Our melamine plates and trays are on sale as well as our acrylic
tumblers and napkins!  http://www.aisgiftshop.com/kitchen---

And... our beautiful, bright paper products are on sale.  This is a
great time to stock up!  ..

Father's Day is June 16th!
While you may think we only carry items for Mom.. check out our
fabulous selection of books for dad..
or an AIS Polo Shirt.. http://www.aisgiftshop.com/ais-logo-gear.html
Still not sure?  Buy him a gift certificate and let him choose!

New Products
We recently added some new products.. pewter pins and zipper pulls!
These are gorgeous and will allow you to show your love of iris.. and
very reasonably priced at $3.95-$6.95..

Other Specials
For a limited time, purchase The Siberian Iris, The Louisiana Iris,
or the Iris of China book and get a FREE pewter bookmark (Value of
$6.95). http://www.aisgiftshop.com/books.html

Stained Glass Plant Stakes.. blue or purple.. $26.95.. Buy one get
one FREE.. see product page for details.

Sale Items...
Our marble and pewter cheeseboard - Reg $39.95, NOW ONLY $29.95

Pewter Candlestick Holders, Reg $49.95, NOW ONLY $29.95

Pill Box, Reg $12.95, NOW ONLY $9.95 http://www.aisgiftshop.com/ww-

Porcelain Thermometer, Reg $19.96, NOW ONLY $16.95

Happy Shopping!

Janna Middleton
Customer Service
Garden Shops Online