Re: OT-CHAT: false e-mails

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT-CHAT: false e-mails
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:56:38 -0700 (PDT)

Same messages received here.

Mike Ayers

St Louis MO

  Dewey Jane <jmarieed@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
    This is related to both websites. In the last 1/2
hour, I have received 2 e-mails. One To iristalk.com
from irisphotos.com(or vice-versa) in the subject line
it says "unsubscribe". In no way do I want to
unsubscribe from either of these list. The second one
was from irisphoto.com and the subject line"YOUR
PASSWORD". They also had another address. In haste I
hurried and deleted them from my computer, for fear of
a virus.
Please do not unsubscribe me from either list. as I am
happy to belong to both.
Jane
Zone 4 Nebraska