Re: Film Festival

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Film Festival
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:48:06 -0700

Hi Randy,  When I was visiting Larry Lauer's guest iris for the region 14 convention, which I was not able to attend, I noticed that there were some iris that I had for a few years.  When I ask Larry about this he explained to me that sometimes they send older iris because the iris might be ready to move up the ladder for another award and the grower wants it to have the exposure with the judges.  This made since to me so I hope it helps to clear what that iris might be doing in the guest bed.  Hot today,  Bonnie