[PHOTO] Re: Enriched and That's Red (MTBs) | Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:35:15" />

[PHOTO] Re: Enriched and That's Red (MTBs)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Enriched and That's Red (MTBs)
  • From: Catherine Button <cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:35:57 -0400

Shows up fine on my monitor - not too red.
Could it be a camera thing? I have the darndest trouble photographing the
spectacular rose Mr. Lincoln, a beautiful velvety red. But no matter what
kind of tinkering I do, or photograph in light or shade or one stop lower...
it still doesn't come out the red it is in person! (pic attached)

> Here are two MTBs from the Region 14 convention. That's Red by Ken Fisher,
2000 and Enriched by J & V Craig, 2000. I adjusted the red on the image of
That's Red to get my new monitor to look close to the photo. If it is too red
on your monitor, then I probably have a monitor problem.
> Harold Peters
> Beautiful View Iris Garden
> 2048 Hickok Road
> El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
> harold@directcon.net  www.beautiful-view-iris.com

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!