[PHOTO] BLACK DRAGON?? | Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:08:52" />

[PHOTO] BLACK DRAGON??

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] BLACK DRAGON??
  • From: Dewey Jane <jmarieed@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:08:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
   I planted the TB iris BLACK DRAGON a few years ago,
it bloomed. It's been three years and it finally
bloomed again. But all the pictures I look at on the
on-line catalogs show it to be a truer black. I've
sent a photo of what I marked and always thought to be
BLACK DRAGON. Does anyone know for sure if this is
BLACK DRAGON??
Jane
Zone 4 Nebraska

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com